DC-PV has an extensive experience in coordinating and preparing dozens of projects for different national and foreign developers of photovoltaic plants in Portugal. The company handles the process from the pre-project phase to the final phase of connection to the grid and obtaining the DGEG certificate of exploitation.
– Land prospecting;
– Photovoltaic plant preliminary layouts and comparative production;
– Electrical project for licensing at DGEG;
– Request for PIP and architectural projects;
– Environmental project coordination;
– Obtaining building permits;
– Grid connection coordination of infrastructure projects.
DC-PV also coordinates the following specialties complementary to the projects:
- Topography; Geology and Surveys and Pull Out;
- Water Projects; Acoustics; Gas and ITED;
- Technical analysis of EPC proposals and decision support;
- Monitoring and supervision of the plant’s construction work.